Shoe covers are generally made of electrostatically non-woven material or from polyethene which tightly hugs one’s shoes and prevents the feet from coming in direct contact with any liquid spill or any other type of contamination.
Shoe cover is an integral part of PPE (personal protection equipment) kit used at hospitals, cleanrooms, laboratories, industries and at nearly every pathogen sensitive environment. Often ignored by most a shoe cover despite of how insignificant it may seem gives an extra edge of protection to a wearer.
WHO SHOULD WEAR?
Anyone who needs to prevent their feet from coming in contact with a foreign medium at work such as electricians, plumbers, housekeeping or cleaning staff, construction works, pest control or bug exterminators, renovators, paint job workers, medical professionals, chemical works, restaurant and hotel staff and the list goes on.
WHERE SHOULD YOU WEAR?
In day-to-day life, shoe cove comes extremely handy when you need to tackle mud, dirt, rainy puddles, industrial waste, chemical or biological waste for reducing the risk of transmitting the hazardous material and to cut the mess which one can anticipate at work and daily commute.
BENEFITS OF WEARING SHOE COVERS
- Disposable shoe covers are meant to be thrown away on leaving work environment. Doing so can incredibly reduce the risk of cross-contamination and thus prevent employees to carry potentially harmful substances to different areas at work or even at home.
- Shoe covers help in maintaining cleanliness and keeping the sterility intact at any place where it is of prime importance to make sure the floor is clean especially at times of pandemic.
- There are certain jobs which require 100 % perfect attire from tip to toe, especially at corporates, civil services and hotel jobs. Shoe cover helps in maintaining that professional look when you really need it.
- Attention to details in terms of cleanliness and hygiene is appreciated by customers or client whether it be a medical facility, hotel or corporate building. These minute gestures ads up to a significant degree of customer satisfaction.
- Many people have predetermined health or religious reasons against the presence of footwears at their home or offices, shoe cover proves to be a convenient alternative when it is not appropriate for personnel to remove his/her shoes.
WHAT WE OFFER?
PLASTI SURGE INDUSTRIES holds 3 decades of profound experience in manufacturing surgical disposables. With our bleeding-edge technology and persistent innovation, our R&D team came up with state-of-the-art disposable shoe covers which assures a complete safeguard and absolute peace of mind.